It’s not me, it’s you

90% of the time it’s not about you. Don’t take offense to their mental frame being placed on you. That being said, don’t be a jerk in the other 10% of cases. That’s on you and your mental frames.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top